Hampton, Georgia – November 14, 2019 – Southern States LLC, a leading provider of switching, automation and protection solutions to utilities for over 100 years, is pleased to announce the successful installation of its most recent innovative solution – the TranSwitcher®. Designed specifically for renewable applications, this vacuum switching device mitigates inrush currents, during transformer energization, reducing the impact on utility system voltage. This allows for more frequent switching, extending the life of the transformer, and reducing costs associated with transformer loses. Learn More.
- Southern States Response to COVID-19 (June 2020)
- Southeastern Solar Developer Turns to Southern States TranSwitcher® for Inrush Mitigation Compliance
- Southern States Now Offers Vacuum Interrupter Switches & Replacement Parts
- Live Tank Circuit Switchers & CapSwitcher® Products Now Available Using Largin Lift System
- First TranSwitcher® Installation Takes Place at Southeastern Solar Farm