Innovative Vacuum Interrupter Design Ensures Maximum Reliability
The Southern States LBI™ (Load Break Interrupter) will convert existing group operated, vertical break and side break disconnect switches to a Load Break disconnect capable of interrupting load, loop splitting, and line dropping currents within a single gap vacuum interrupter. Concerns about splitting the interruption across multiple devices are eliminated by removing the need for linkage components. Contact factory for compatibility with other manufacturers’ switch offerings.
- Single gap interrupter through 72.5kV
- PET interrupter housing minimizes device’s weight and does not break down or track under the UV rays of the sun
- Can be mounted on substation and transmission vertical break and side break switches as well as on transmission multi-way switches
- Limited linkage components increases reliability
- Low operating effort
- Interruption takes place within a sealed vacuum chamber, meaning no green-house gasses are used.
|Maximum Voltage Rating
|Load Breaking Capability
|Loop Splitting Capability
|Line Dropping Capability