Reliable and Trouble Free Performers
Southern States offers one of the most complete lines of hookstick switches for the utility and industrial markets. Designed for vertical or underhung operation, all models meet or exceed ANSI Standards for electrical and mechanical performance. Available designs include the new PBO-2, a cost effective standardized design available at 1200A and 2000A for applications thru 48.3kV; the PBO-1, a robust design available to 2000A and 72kV; and the PBO available to 170kV. The PBO and PBO-1 also offer configurations for bypassing regulators or for transferring loads to alternate circuits without interrupting power.
- Safe, low effort opening and closing.
- Blade deflection resistance allows it to be closed from angles to either side.
- Designed to either 30° temperature rise standards or ANSI temperature rise standards.
- Hard drawn bus copper blades
- Positive latching operation
|Maximum Voltage (kV)||Model|| |
|Short Time Current (kA)||Peak Withstand