Your People with our Experience
Are you scheduled to receive a newly purchased type of equipment that you don’t have any experience in either installing or operating?
Has your company acquired existing assets that are new to your O&M team?
Do you seem to be spending a disproportionate amount of time and/or money adjusting or re-adjusting the same type of equipment?
Southern States Service manpower excels at performing both hands-on and classroom style training sessions on any piece of switching equipment. We can perform each custom designed training session at either a customer’s site or at our manufacturing facility.
Our custom packaged training sessions can cover the following Southern States topics:
- Any style group operated disconnect switch
- Vertical or horizontal circuit switchers
- Reactor Switcher
- Disconnect switch mounted interrupters
- Motor operators
- Assembly and installation drawings
- Electrical control schematics
- Switch or interrupter design
Contact Southern States and see how sharing our knowledge and experience helps you maintain a qualified operation and maintenance team.