Job Type: Full-time
- The Electrical Engineer will work with other team members to create new product designs and maintain existing product designs while providing support to sales, manufacturing and field installation. This will include designing and performing development tests on mobile solutions based on customer needs.
- Use SolidWorks to render and modify mechanical models, schematics, and systems for mobile trailers and their systems.
- Develop solutions, specify equipment, and layout designs with consideration of device interaction, as well size, space, function, reliability, and cost.
- Work with engineering, production, purchasing, and vendors with day to day issues, questions, and requirements.
- Minimum of 5 years’ in design or manufacturing environment with complex electromechanical equipment.
- Demonstrated competency with technical drawings, and Solid Works software.
- Familiarity with manufacturing procedures, tools, processes, and methodology.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access.
- Ability to work in a team environment with other engineers, sales, and manufacturing individuals to solve problems and get results.