Date: June 27-29, 2018
Location: Orlando, Florida
Southeastern Electric Exchange is a non-profit, non-political trade association of investor-owned electric utility companies founded in 1933.
- To promote the common interests and growth of its members; and
- To develop and enhance the human, operational and technical resources of members companies to the fullest.
- To provide coordination of storm restoration services to impacted member companies.
This Mission is accomplished through the work of 25 member-driven working groups:
- Each group plans and implements training meetings, workshops, seminars, or conferences during which relevant technical information is presented and / or shared.
- Working Groups often provide a means to present a consensus opinion to national standards-making organizations.
- Working Groups often develop and implement appropriate research and survey activities.
- One S.E.E. working group coordinates the storm restoration resources for the member companies
- Over 25 working group meetings each year
- Special workshops as needed, such as –”How Utilties Make Money”
- Bench-marking surveys—over 175 annually
- Coordination of Mutual Assistance events – 8 to 10 events annually