Job Type: Temporary to Permanent
The receptionist provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and various clerical accounting tasks such as accounts receivable and cash receipts. This position answers incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates and flow of correspondence.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greets, directs and announces visitors to the company.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and direct the caller to the appropriate associate. Will transfer a caller to an associate’s voice mailbox when the associate is unavailable.
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions, fax number, company website and other related information.
- Monitors and regulates gate entry for visitors.
- Attach voucher copies of payables checks to invoices.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned
- Education: High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years’ of solid clerical experience that includes mainframe computer application.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be neat with professional attire and demeanor.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Must have excellent attendance and be punctual.
- Education: Associate’s degree in or two years’ related experience
- Experience: 3-5 years’ of solid clerical experience that includes mainframe computer application.