Job Type: Full-time
The Drafter I works with Engineering Services to create technical drawings.
- Review and process job orders for release to production in accordance with customer specifications.
- Determine what parts/products are required and prepare the necessary drawings and bills-of-material.
- Revise existing drawings and bills-of-material as required and update computer records accordingly.
- Perform data entry functions necessary for job release. This includes loading bills-of-material for detailed parts and orders.
- Prepare drawing lists and customer transmittal letters for customer, field, and production blueprint packages.
- Work closely with the manufacturing and marketing departments.
- Education: Two years of college or technical school degree.
- Experience: Formal drafting training, including algebra and trigonometry courses.
- Working knowledge of Auto Cad.
- Must be computer literate and familiar with the Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good work record, including attendance.
- Four year Mechanical Engineering degree or related field