Job Type: Full-time
The Application Engineer will work on an engineering team to develop Circuit Switch drawing packages per customer requirements and specifications for high-voltage switches and switching devices. Other responsibilities include providing engineering support to manufacturing and sales departments. Knowledge and interest in mechanical systems, as well as some experience in mechanical engineering.
- Create CSH drawings for customers.
- Create switch, transformer, and structural drawings.
- Education: Associate’s degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology.
- Experience: Must be proficient in the use of SolidWorks and AutoCAD (AutoCAD 2014 preferred). Pro/Engineer, Solid Edge or Inventor can substitute for SolidWorks.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Access.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology.
- Experience: 2+ years mechanical design experience.
- Experience with SolidWorks 3D modeling.
- Experience with structural steel is a plus.