Job Type: Full-time
Division: Automation & Sensors Division
The Application Engineer will work on the ASD engineering team to perform: Automation controller (relay) programming design and configuration, Customer support, Electric Grid Automation system configuration/installation/support, drawings assistance, testing and testing assistance. Electrical Control drawing packages that enable Part #s to be inserted to the system.
- Develop Electrical Control drawing packages including schematics, wiring diagrams and physical outlines per customer requirements and specifications.
- Work with production to troubleshoot electrical control systems.
- Provide engineering support to manufacturing and sales departments.
- Some travel required not expected to exceed 25%
- Education: BS in Electric Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology.
- Experience: 0-5 years of experience in Power Electrical or Electrical Tech.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in EE or in Electrical Engineering Technology.
- Experience: 2-5 years electrical design experience.
- Experience with AutoCAD and/or Solid Works Electrical.
- Working knowledge of multi-meters and oscilloscopes.
- Outgoing personality to serve on front line of customer experience
- Previous knowledge of distribution power grid preferred
- Previous knowledge of SEL relays preferred
Application Engineer – Electrical (ASD)