Job Type: Full-time
- The Application Engineer will work on an engineering team to develop Electrical Control drawing packages for high-voltage switches and switching devices.
- Develop Electrical Control drawing packages including schematics, wiring diagrams and physical outlines per customer requirements and specifications.
- Work with production to troubleshoot electrical control systems.
- Provide engineering support to manufacturing and sales departments.
- Education: Associate’s degree in Electrical Engineering Technology.
- Experience: Must be proficient in the use of SolidWorks and AutoCAD (AutoCAD 2014 preferred). Pro/Engineer, Solid Edge or Inventor can substitute for SolidWorks.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Access.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering Technology.
- Experience: 2+ years electrical design experience.
- Experience with AutoCAD Electrical.
- Working knowledge of multi-meters and oscilloscopes.
- Experience with structural steel is a plus.
- Mechanical Engineering experience is a plus.
- Experience with panel board design is a plus.