Reliable and Trouble Free Performers
The Southern States, hookstick operated disconnect switches have been proven outstanding and trouble-free performers in installations all over the country. They may be used at any place on a distribution substation circuit where the utmost reliability is required. All models meet or exceed ANSI standards for this type of equipment. Available models include the standard single pole hookstick, Regulator Bypass Switch and Tandem Transfer Switch.
|Switch Type||Application||Max Voltage (kV)||Continuous Current (A)|
|Disconnect||Isolation||8.3 - 170||600 A, 1200 A, 2000 A|
|Bypass||Regulator Bypass||8.3 - 34.5||600 A, 1200 A|
|Tandem Transfer||Transfer loads||8.3 - 34.5||600 A, 1200 A|
- Safe, low effort opening and closing.
- Blade deflection resistance allows it to be closed from angles to either side.
- Designed to either 30º temperature rise standards or ANSI temperature rise standards.
- Hard drawn bus copper blades
- Postive latching operation